Features & Benefits of the Spin Fresh
- Fully automated for perfect results every time
- 37.7% less fat in the finished serving
- Better tasting food
- Easy to install – just plug it in!
- Odorless with no venting required
- Uses less oil
- Uses less energy
- Less batter and fewer seasonings needed
- Fries up to 2 lbs of food per batch
- Program cooking time, temperature, spin mode
- Safer than conventional fryers
- Built in fire suppression system
- Vents or hoods are not required which means huge cost savings as a conventional hood and vent system can cost between $5,000 and $20,000!
- Hood and vent systems require a lot of maintenance and upkeep. The cost to run this system for a year will offset the initial cost.
- All Perfect Fry models use patented HEPA-style air filtration technology.
- The air is drawn up through the front grill over the oil vat and into the grease filter, removing the larger grease particulate.
- The remaining grease-laden air travels through the HEPA style replaceable air filter cartridge, removing the remaining particulate.
- The activated carbon eliminates any odors.
- During EPA 202 air emissions testing, results showed the filter allowed only 0.039 mg/m3 of effluent into the air. That’s well below the 5 mg/m3 limit.
- Integral fire suppression with automatic and manual actuation.
- Safety interlocks prevent the fryer from being operated improperly.
- Tested and listed using the latest standards.
- Perfect Fryers have the largest product output with the smallest footprint of any countertop deep fryer available today!
- Measuring only 17″x16″ at the base, it takes up less than 2 square feet of counter space and eliminates the need for costly renovations.
Easy To Clean
- No other countertop deep fryer is easier to clean thereby saving you time and money.
- All the internal components can be removed in under a minute.
- Components are individually removable for easy cleaning.
- Weekly cleaning can be done in under an hour.